哈啾!發燒、流鼻水、喉嚨痛總是不舒服,嚴重的時候甚至痛不欲生。如果這個時候你在國外,到了醫院卻無法用英文好好表達自己的症狀,是不是會更求助無門呢?各位小 V 們不用擔心!看完這篇保證你收穫滿滿,以後看醫生天不怕地不怕。
Claire 是英國留學生,身體通常都很健康,但是自從昨晚跟朋友出去玩後,睡一覺起來卻感覺喉嚨很痛、身體發燙,於是他決定去醫院預約掛號看醫生…
Nurse: Hi, how can I help you?(你好,有什麼我可以幫忙的嗎?)
Claire: Hi, I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Benson for today.(我今天想預約 Dr. Benson 的門診。)
Nurse: I'm sorry, he's off today. Would you like to make an appointment with Dr. Lin? She's on call.(對不起他今天休診,你要不要改預約林醫師的門診,她今天有看診。)
Claire: Okay.(好。)
Nurse: Have you ever been here before?(你之前有來過嗎?)
Claire: No, this will be my first visit.(沒有,我第一次來。)
Nurse: Okay, can you fill out this form for me?(好的,可以麻煩你幫我填這張表嗎?)
Claire: No problem. Here you go.(沒問題,我填好了。)
Nurse: What time would be best for you?(你想預約哪個時段?)
Claire: I think 7:00 pm or later because I have class this afternoon(我想要今天晚上七點因為我下午有課。)
Nurse: Sure, your appointment is confirmed for 7:00 pm today. Please be here on time.(沒問題,你的預約掛號已經確認好是今天晚上七點,請準時到診。)
Claire: Thanks!(謝謝!)